Why Your Web Design Needs To Work On Mobile
The key component in any new website design is that it’s user friendly across all devices. For a website to be user friendly it needs to have a responsive design. This means that no matter what device a user accesses the website from (Mobile, Desktop, Tablet) the appearance changes to best fit that device. The key point here is that everyone business needs to have a strong representation on mobile smartphones and tablets as well as normal desktop and laptops. When we analysis traffic for our callout service clients (think; locksmiths and electricians etc) most of the traffic is on mobile. Because we specialize in SME business websites we know when and how to build a website that is highly optimized for mobile use, this is called a mobile first strategy. It’s important that your web design team can analysis your business and build the website that right for you. If You Would Like To Request A Free Website Spec Please Fill In Your Details Here
Why Responsive Web Design Important
- 96% of People in the UK use a Mobile Device to access the internet
- 50% of Mobile Commerce is lost because of a Poor Mobile Experience
- If People Run into issues accessing a website on a smartphone only 12% will continue to use that site on their smartphone
How Can A Responsive Web Design Benefit My Business?
- Increase Online Conversions and Sales
- Higher Position on Google particularly Mobile Search
- Keeps Costs Down – Only One Website to Maintain
First impressions matter! If your business has a website that delivers a poor user experience on mobile then you are losing out to your competitors. At FCR Media we’re here to help your business win in the Multiscreen World.