How Important Is Good Website Design?
Often your website gives your customers a first impression of your business? So, it’s important that they see your business as you wish to be portrayed.
A well designed website is more than just graphics and layouts.. It should promote your business to the highest level by informing customers of your services and it should help to drive sales.
Commercially, being online has never been more crucial, with close to 50% of people in the UK conducting online research prior to a purchase in person, locally in-store or by phone.
Good Web Design Examples
Here are some key points your should consider when evaluating a well designed website:
- Does it have an appropriate look and feel for its business and sector?
- Does it inspire confidence in prospective customers so they know ‘they’re in the right place for the job’?
- Is it easy to navigate, so that a customer can find the information that they need.
- Does it stand up to a ‘glance test’? This is where by new customer should have a broad idea of what you do and your key value propositions within the first 5 seconds of viewing your site.
- Can customers easily contact you and easily take the next step in buying / ordering / booking from you?
Our web design team starts each new website build by learning about your business, finding out – Who is your customer? What makes you unique? What questions customers most often ask? How can you differentiate yourself?
Writing about your yourself and your own business is often a difficult task, that’s why we have dedicated content team who know how to make your business leap off the page and drive sales. It all starts with the content interview, they take all your great ideas and goals and make it flow and sound great.
Our team then go through any photography you have and compliment your site with additional images from our extensive library as needed.
If your business requires new photography, or interactive content like 360 Virtual Tours and walk throughs we can handle that for you too. We’ve built thousands of websites for all kinds of businesses throughout the United Kingdom. It’s our knowledge and service that makes our website design service a great choice for service companies, retailers, venues and accommodation providers.
Now that you have an appreciation of what you’re looking for, have a look around the web and find some examples which you believe would mirror your business. After that show them to a few friends to get second opinion.
If your business needs a professionally designed website give us a call. We help companies throughout the UK increase reach and sales volume by creating beautifully designed websites that meet business their needs.